Lagu-Lagu Cinta Untuk Yang Terkasih, Yang Maha Kasih

January 24, 2019

"To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek Him the greatest adventure; to find Him, the greatest human achievement."
                                                                                                                                                    (St. Augustine of Hippo)

Saya punya satu rahasia. Saya tidak bisa menyanyikan lagu romance (apapun) kepada manusia, seorang laki-laki, sampai saat ini—sebagaimana umumnya orang menyanyikan lagu cinta, meski diam-diam hanya bersama dirinya sendiri, ketika jatuh cinta. Tapi bukan berarti saya tidak bisa menyanyikan lagu romance apapun, sama sekali. Saya bisa. Saya mulai menyadari belakangan ini bahwa saya bisa menyanyikan lagu romance—tapi hanya jika ditujukan kepada The Almighty. The Love Itself. Saya juga masih belum bisa menyelami kenapa.

Photo by Jamie Street on Unsplash

Saya tahu itu bisa berarti saya harus lebih banyak menggumuli. Apa ini sebatas karena saya, yang sejak berusia 10 tahun, memang memiliki keinginan untuk selibat (hidup melajang, seperti halnya biarawati) yang mendedikasikan seluruh hati dan hidupnya, hanya untuk Kristus, sebagai Kekasih Jiwa satu-satunya—atau selain itu dan lebih dari itu, jangan-jangan ada unfinished bussiness yang masih harus saya urai lagi (psychologically speaking).

Namun, saat ini saya tidak terlalu banyak ambil pusing dulu. Karena memang fokus saya bukanlah romance (antar manusia), dating, atau bahkan pernikahan—saya rasa, saat ini cukup seperti ini saja. Let’s pursue the most important, the greatest romance we can experience.

Berikut ini, adalah sederet lagu romance, love song playlist saya, untuk Yang Maha Kasih.
Semoga bisa menjadi bagian dari love song playlist kamu juga.


1. Heartbeats, Hillsong United (Acoustic)



Love strung out I am found in the price You paid
I know that Your life is the blood running through my veins
My eyes fixed wide on the light of the cross again
I feel the weight drop in the wake of the empty grave
I want You, need You, I love You Jesus
My heart beats forever
Just to know You
Let go and throw my future into Your hands, again


2. When I Lost My Heart To You, Hillsong United (Acoustic)


Love, like the fire steals the cold
The ice wore thin as Your light tore through my door
You have my heart, You have my heart
You have my heart, oh God
You have my heart
Oh hallelujah
Hallelujah, oh hallelujah
I found Your love, when I lost my heart to You


3. Gracious Tempest, Hillsong Young & Free


Your love is crashing over me
It's surging like a raging sea
Immerse me in the wonder of Your love
A downpour of unending grace
Consuming all my reckless ways
My sins submerged
Your love has saved my soul
Your love is like a storm


4. Love Is War, Hillsong United (Acoustic)


And I know Your love has won it all
You took the fall, to embrace my sorrows
I know You took the fight
You came and died but the grave was borrowed
I know You stood again, so I can stand with a life to follow
In the light of Your name
I will fight to follow, I will fight for love
Throw my life forever, to the triumph of the Son


5. Nothing Like Your Love, Hillsong United (Acoustic)



Your love amazing, fills my heart and I sing out
There is none like You, there is nothing like
Your love amazing
Fills my heart and I sing out
There is none like You, there is nothing like Your love
There is nothing like Your love


6. Up In Arms, Hillsong United (Acoustic)


A reckless love too wild to understand
Breathing the world to life in Your romance
So here I am
Your love has got me up in arms again
And this hope won't let me go


7. Since Your Love, United Pursuit


You are my love, no one before You
All that I am
Longs for You
And I was made by You, I was made for You
I am unfulfilled without full communion
And I was made by You
And I was made for You
And I am unfulfilled without full communion


8. Through It All, Hillsong Worship


I will sing to You, Lord
A hymn of love
For Your faithfulness to me
I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go
Through it all


9. All For Love, Hillsong United


All for love a Father gave
For only love could make a way
All for love the heavens cried
For love was crucified
Oh how many times have I broken Your heart
But still You forgive, if only I ask
And how many times have You heard me pray
Draw near to me


10. Where You Are, Hillsong Young & Free


I never knew a love like this before
The kind of life I can not find on my own
I've seen the world but I have never been so sure
That I want Your heart
God, I just want to be where You are
Where You are
I just want to be where You are
Where You are
I just want to be where You are


11. Falling Into You, Hillsong Young & Free


I'm falling into You
Cause no one's gonna love me like You do
I've got nothing to lose
So I can't stop, won't stop falling into You
I wanna love You like You love me


12. Real Love, Hillsong Young & Free


In Your heart, I'm found. I want You, I want You.
You won't let me down. You got me, You got me.
Yeah this love is for real, you will never let go
Never let go, oh
And it's more than just words
Love beyond my control, out of control


13. Known, Tauren Wells


I'm fully known and loved by You
You won't let go no matter what I do
And it's not one or the other
It's hard truth and ridiculous grace
To be known fully known and loved by You
I'm fully known and loved by You


14. Love Won't Let Me Down, Hillsong Young & Free


You were the whisper
Leading me to Your heart
Forever I belong to You
Now I can see clearly
My God You are for me
You won't let go
Your love won't let me down


15. Can't Live Without, Hollyn


Without Your love
There’s no point in even wakin’ up
No, no, no, no
Without Your love
Nothin’s ever gonna be enough
No, no, no, no, no, no
I can’t get you outta my head
And I don’t wanna ever forget
You give me what the world could never give
I can’t live without Your love


16. Here Now (Madness), Hillsong United (Acoustic)


Your ways are higher, Your thoughts are wilder
Love came like madness
Poured out in blood-washed romance
It makes no sense but this is grace
And I know You're with me in this place
Here now
All I know is I know that You are here now
Still my heart, let Your voice be all I hear now
Spirit breathe like the wind
Come have Your way
Cause I know You're in this place


17. Perfect Love, Planetshakers


It’s Your love in my heart running over
Everyday of my life I’ll draw closer
Such a perfect love
Oh, You lift me higher
Lighting up my way
Everything is brighter
With You everything is better
With You I am right where I belong
In this perfect love


18. Brighter, Hillsong Young & Free


You are with me, in every step that I take
Your love for me
You have called me by name
Jesus forever
I find all that I am in Your love love love


19. I Give You My Heart, Hillsong United


Lord, I give You my heart
I give You my soul, I live for You alone
Every breath that I take, every moment I'm awake
Lord, have Your way in me


20. Love You So Much, Hillsong Worship


Lord, I love You, my soul sings
In Your presence carried on Your wings
Love You so much, Jesus
Love You so much


21. You Are The Love of My Life, Darlene & Ron Kenoly


You are the love of my life
You are the hope that I cling to
You mean more than this world to me
I wouldn't trade you for silver or gold
I wouldn't trade you for riches untold
You are, you are my everything
I wouldn't take one step without you
I could never go on
I couldn't breathe on breath without you
I don't have the strength
To make it on my own


22. Found, Hillsong Worship


Amazing love
Now what else shall I need
Your name brings life
It's more than the air I breathe
And I've found myself in You
And I've found myself in You


23. Hidden, United Pursuit


Now I am hidden, in the safety of Your love
I trust Your heart and Your intentions
Trust You completely
I’m listening intently
You’ll guide me through these many shadows


24. Sinking Deep, Hillsong Young & Free


Your love so deep, is washing over me
Your face is all I seek, You are my everything
Jesus Christ, You are my one desire
Lord hear my only cry
To know You all my life
I'm wide awake, drawing close
Stirred by grace and, all my heart is Yours
All fear removed, I breathe You in
I lean into Your love
Oh, Your love


p.s. :
with this sincere prayer, adopted from Paul, for everyone.

I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong.

And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully.

Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.

Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever!

Amen.

(Ephesians 3 : 16-21 NLT)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.